8/24/10

Blog Highlight: Lens

Long time no blog. I have been off my game is many ways, yet on to new games too. Looking at less photography lately as an attempt to clear the head and inspirational palette as to allow for my true instinctual creative impulses to shine through.

That is all getting a bit old and I am starting to miss the galleries, blogs, lectures, books and prints!!! So I have posted a link to a blog I have truly enjoyed over the years and am recently getting back into.

Lens is the photography blog of The New York Times, presenting photographs, videos and slide shows that examine the world of photojournalism. A showcase for Times photographers, it also seeks to highlight the best work of other newspapers, magazines and news and picture agencies; in print, in books, in galleries, in museums and on the Web.

No comments: