11/29/10

Commercial Photography: Now Available!!


I have such a deep understanding of how essential it is to capture important life moments with photography.  It is through our photographs that we share our memories for years to come.  It is also the way many of us communicate about our products, activities, or business with the world.

 

This is why I have decided to become available to the public for commercial photography ventures.  

I am now booking appointments to photograph in the Hudson Valley and surrounding areas for a affordable rate.


This includes:

-special events  (weddings, holiday parties, birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, anniversaries etc.)

-individual/family portraits
-head shots
-fashion

-products
-architecture
-other subjects also considered

Holiday portraits printed on cards are available at a special rate until December 10th!




Please contact me at ejunterman@yahoo.com for additional information.

2 comments:

Patti Gibbons said...

What wonderful shots Liz. Do you have some cards? I will keep them w/me for the queries I get from time to time.
Glad you are promoting yourself!

Elizabeth said...

I do have cards. Thanks for asking! Maybe we can get together soon and I can give you some. We would love to hang out one of these days!