5/26/08

the calm before the storm

I have been really bad about blogging. But spring time is here and it is so hard to stay inside on the computer. It is too beautiful outside! I am in love with the spring.

Seriously though, I have been doing very important things. Serious things. things that take up my precious time. Here are a few examples...

planting yummy herbs....


hanging out on my awesome patio set...

relaxing on the most comfortable hammock ever...

adding some flowers to my life...

See, these are very hard things to be doing in the spring.
The truth is, the craziness is about to begin and I am desperately trying to have a moment of calm before it does. Workshop season at CPW starts on Saturday! I cannot believe it is time already. I am so excited, it is an incredible line-up, but I am also a little anxious about doing it all over again. It takes so much energy and I really want to make an attempt to secure time for myself each week until it is over in October. I was not entirely successful at this last year. I am doing a good job practicing this weekend. : )

No comments: