11/6/08

upcoming exhibitions & events


above: from my series Revisit, which will be featured in the faculty show at SUNY Ulster (see below: Nov. 20)

NOVEMBER 8, 5-8pm:

Opening Reception for new exhibitions at the Center for Photography at Woodstock.
6pm: talk with solo exhibition artist Toni Pepe
7pm: panel discussion about group exhibition Converging Margins with artists and curator Leah Oates.

Free food!
59 Tinker Street
Woodstock, NY 12498
learn more here.

NOVEMBER 20, 5-7pm:

FacultyWorks
art by SUNY Ulster's fine art faculty (I am included!)
Muroff Kotler Visual Arts Gallery

4 comments:

Kevin G. said...

Hi Liz,
Thanks for your comment on my blog, and I'm sorry I've been uncommunicative for, oh, about four months! The thesis is almost done, and now I'm getting ready for the show in January. I plan on sending all of my past mentors who have helped me so much a copy of the MFA catalog and a DVD copy of my presentation if I can get my hands on it.

I hope you're well, and congratulations on your work being shown! Take care, and I'll try to be more in touch in the future!
Kevin

Woodstock said...

Great Opening...
Hey, did you see that kid who was licking all the vegetable and putting them back on the plate? So funny....

I wish I hit that cheese a lil bit,
R

P.S. - http://shinyheadset.blogspot.com/

Justine Reyes said...

I have to plan a trip up there this winter so i can see some more of your work! Congrats on the show. When are you coming to nyc next?

Joetta M. said...

congrats lady. Hope it goes awesome:)