4/15/08

Californ-I-A


Have I mentioned that I am going to California? I am spending almost one glorious week in the sunny state. I am so excited for a vacation! We are flying into San Fran but spending most of our time up north in Boonville, CA with sister Sarah. I would love some suggestions on places to go, see art, eat, relax, hike, bike...anything! I think we will spend 2 days in the city at the end of the trip, so suggestions for there are welcome to! Been there lots of times but always looking to do something new. Bookstores, galleries, hot springs....what do you love about that area?

1 comment:

Patti Gibbons said...

I have a friend in Sausalito..had a blast there last year. I went to the Ferry building for a fantastic lunch and picked up a bunch of chocolate for Larry, and had lots of fun shopping shopping shopping. You deserve the break. I have been there several times, stayed at the Red Victorian in the Haight, been to the museum, to the Top of the Mark Hopkins hotel for drinks (that is fun!) rode the trolleys and did a few things that I won't say here, lol, but I always left my heart...in San Francisco...