1/25/08

Saying goodbye to an old friend


ode to car.
how red you are, my great big car. no need to fear, your end is near. its been a great ride, on the drivers side. we made it out west, cause your the best. we traveled east, hit the road like a beast. you have been my bed, helped me rest my head. we have raged all night, cause we're so tight. then you broke down, overheated like a clown. left me on the side of the road, whining like a toad. the end is here, i am putting you in 5th gear. to the car lot you go, it has surely been a wonderful show.
R.I.P 01/25/2008
the best damn red honda civic that will ever ride this planet.

thanks to larry lewis for taking the last snapshot of me and big red.


2 comments:

Patti Gibbons said...

Big reds are the best
Here's to the new blue

xxpatti

Joetta M. said...

sadness for the car!!
ps your hair is so long!
jo