2/26/08

tagged

Patti has just blog tagged me. I have never been blog tagged before. i feel so honored.

Here are the rules:

1) Find a book closest to me with at least 123 pages.
2) Turn to page 123 and go down five sentences.
3) Type the next three lines into your blog.
4) Tag five other bloggers.

I have to say...anything that encourages me to open a book I am all for. I am currently at work (and really should not be blogging) and am surrounded by an awesome library of photography books. I grabbed a random book that was on the closest shelf called "Prairie Fires & Paper Moons: The American Photographic Postcard 1900-1920". I have never seen it before and it actually looks pretty awesome. I may bring it home tonight to look through it more. here is the requested entry & the photograph printed on page 123.


"Dr. Stough was somewhat less successful in his efforts. He led many poorly attended campaigns and suffered frequent setbacks as the requests of his fiery temper and lack of political finesse. In June 1915, he became the defendant in a libel suit in Hazelton, Pennsylvania, after denouncing an alderman, a liquor dealer, and two city officials as "riff raff" and "plug uglies."

In response i will tag:
Joetta
Lauren
Abbey

Have fun!

No comments: